Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Blue Minions Hat

We went to the store nearby to get a winter jacket for my son who is 7 years old.We picked a beautiful,cozy blue jacket and when we were looking for hats and gloves to go with it, my son wanted a Minion hat and gloves set but, the hat was way too small for his head and it hardly covered his ears. His birthday was coming up in a weeks time so,I decided to surprise him with a crochet hat. 
I found a pattern for the hat with ear flap and it looked adorable. But, I wanted to make blue Minions instead of yellow so, It matches his jacket. Here is the link to the pattern
http://www.damnitjanetletscrochet.blogspot.mx/2013/01/minion-earflap-beanie.html
Of course, who could stop themselves from making a cute little Minion mitts to go with the hat. I followed a pattern from Ravelry
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/minion-mitts-fingerless-gloves.
My son loved this set.Thanks to everyone who shares their patterns for free :)








6 comments: